We’re giving you the chance to win an Amazon Kindle Touch plus a £25 Amazon voucher to spend on Kindle books. Enter here…
Closing Date: 10th November 2012
How To Enter
Simply like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or like our Blog post and complete the tie breaker to enter…
This competition has been listed on Loquax
This competition has been listed on Win Free Stuff
This competition is being run by Reactor, Queensgate House, 48 Queen Street, Exeter, EX4 3SR, United Kingdom.
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to entrants from the United Kingdom only.
2. Multiple entries are allowed. Entrants are given a chance to win each time they complete one of the requisite tasks as described.
3. You may tweet about the competition once each day in order to have additional chances of winning.
4. Automated entries, spam entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
7. Winners will be chosen from all valid entries based on the best tie breaker as judged by the Reactor team.
8. Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter, or email you may have left when you commented on the blog.
9. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.
10. The competition will run from 15th May 2012 until 10th November 2012.
12. Reactor has the right to disapprove any comment made on the site, completely at its own discretion.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. We hereby release Facebook and Twitter of any liability.
14. We may communicate to you via our Facebook page or Twitter. You can choose to stop following us at any time.
16. When you enter this competition you are consenting to be added to the Reactor email newsletter and that Reactor may contact you about relevant products or services and research via email. You can opt out at any time via the unsubscribe messages in the emails you are sent.
17. This competition is not open to employees of Reactor.
18. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
19. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
20. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Reactor reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
21. Reactor cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
July 11, 2012 No Comments